Westwood Online Campus
Explore each of the tabs below to discover what the online experience is like.
A Welcome Host will greet you and answer questions. This is also a great place to connect with others worshiping online.
You can type in your own notes right here and email or print them with the icons at the top.
Find Westwood service times here. You can also choose to watch past services whenever it fits your schedule.
Let us know you are here, we’d love to connect with you.
You can request live prayer in a confidential chat field.
Like the Online Campus Facebook page to stay in community throughout the week.
I couldn’t be more excited for this online campus and the ways God is connecting us in community and meeting each of us where we are in our relationship with him.
It is my hope that we will each experience God’s love, that it changes us and as a result, the people in our lives will also be drawn to God and his love.
The video above shows highlights of the worship experience. To learn more, take this interactive tour.
In the Fall of 2019, I was interviewed on the Westwood Podcast as we were launching this campus. Click here to listen, get to know me, and learn about the exciting elements that make our Online Campus so special.
I’m so glad you are checking out Westwood Online and I hope you choose to become part of this community.
- This helpful FAQ resource shares further details about Westwood Online and how to access the interactive worship experience.
- Missed a service? Catch up on a previous week here.
- Chat during the worship services to build community and learn from one another.
- Stay connected throughout the week by joining our Facebook group and opting in to receive a weekly digital newsletter.
- Groups are a way to form friendships, offer and receive support, and grow closer to God.
- If you are in the Twin Cities, we encourage you to find an in-person group through one of our physical campuses: Bush Lake or Chanhassen.
- Wherever you are, you’re welcome to start your own in-person group. Learn more here.
- For those looking to connect with others online, we will offer groups later in 2020. Stay tuned.
- The online worship services include volunteer teams of welcome hosts, individuals who pray for others, and people who help build community.
- The Next Steps team connects with individuals to help them find ways to get involved and grow in their faith.
- Group leaders guide a group of 5-10 people in conversation about life and faith.
Learn more about volunteer roles, including team leaders and team members.
- Learn more about how we share the love of Jesus with others Hear, Near & Far and how to get involved.
I’d Like to Receive Updates for This Campus.
Sundays: 8:15, 9:30, and 11:00am (CST)
Services can also be viewed on-demand starting at 1pm.